Monday, November 2, 2009

it doesnt matter....


Lupakan perihal stady.

Kalau nk stady. Then u go stady.

N if u refused 2 stady? Wat 2 do?

Rite? N 4 ur information.

Im not stady at all. HAHA

Im juz stady afta my dinner until 11 or 12 am.

Then. Im going 4 the HUA HUA HUA.

Chit chat here n there. HAHA

Dats me.

Y im not updating my blog?

Not bcos im focusing on my sh** exam.

But. Bcos. Im not in a mood!

HAHA. Stop gossip-ing im stady hard 4 tis coming exam.

No. no. totally not.

**lepaking or maybe karoke-ing**

Yes,u may asked me!!!

Hmm.

somebody told me 2 stay cool at least 4 tis exam.

Ya,im not cold enough 4 u dear?

Love? Watefak.

Im in love? Really?

How did u noe dear?

Love. Hah. Tis is the part when ive 2 stay calm n look innocents.

HAHA should i?

Haih . tade soalan len ke nk tnya?

Apa ada dgn cinta? Ape? Come n tell me.

Love is sucks! Believe it or not?

Ape yg aku merepek nie? Hihhihi.

Sje. Maybe im not in a mood?

Maybe. Maybe. Or maybe. Im in a gud mood 2 talk bout love?

Ya. Ya. Maybe.

Love. Love. Im not a dr love!

Im juz love 2 be a lover.

HAHA 4 u maybe? Tetttt.

No laaa….

People always asked me. Hey,u have someone rite?

Haih,wat someone ha?

Someone la.. ~~cinta~~

Aiyooo. Is it true?

Let me be honest oke?

Dlu. (past tense oke?)

I love someone. She always on my mind. Huh,sucks rite?

People. Come on laaa.

Cinta akan wat kite xtido malam.

Kan? Kan?

But. She’s not mine. Dats it.

Fullstop.

N now (present tense plak)

Im single!

Ahaks. Really?

Confused. Confused.

I don’t know!

There’s must be a reason 4 tis confusion.

Omaigod im out of my mind wif choosing tis topic 4 my entry!

Single. Or not?

I don’t know! As long as..

Selagi ada cinta.. dats mean im taken. Rite? Hihii.

Yah.. I love tis.

Selagi ada cinta.. im yours!

So. U got the answer??

Should I post tis entry…

Huhuuu.

I don’t know. Im not in a mood..

Miss someone!

Really! Is it love~~~~

I don’t know..

Think positive la..but, could i? huhuhu.

Hah.

I don’t miss u la!!!!!

I don’t want tis kind of feeling!

Dont u miss me?

But it seems like it doesn’t matter..

Oooh tis is really sucks~

How do I live..

Without u?

~~ STOP DREAMIN N GO STADY LAAAAAA~~



~FEELINBLUE~

im totally blue without u~



blank~~~~



hati penat -kah?


extra1 : im so sorry.

extra2 : really i mean it. i missin u!


7 comments:

aNiSa hANg tUaH said...

ceh.status: single atau pun
its complicated
tergantung,,
sumtime..
love is suck.

:((

BuLaN iTu aKu said...

siapa la yang dirindui tu..
merana badan oii kalau status complicated.... heheheheheh

DIVA sopan said...

aku ska beberapa statment yg ko guna syg,..

antaranya :

1) tinh positip
2) selagi ada cinta
3) i'm yours
4) love is suck!
5) how do i live,..without u,..

huhuhu
very thehhhh...

feelinblue said...

anisa.

aku milik dia. hihi

feelinblue said...

bulan.

siapa?

erm dia la!
HAHA

lebiu~

feelinblue said...

diva.

harus la.
HAHA

ko jgn caras k.

DIVA sopan said...

motip caras???
not mine syg,..
huhuhu

love u!!!